My qualifications, professional memberships, published articles…
- Diploma of Soul Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy from the Kairos Centre, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts Psych (hons), Australian National University
- Clinical member of ASCP (Association of Soul Centred Psychotherapy)
- Clinical Registration #22054 with PACFA (Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia)
- Listed on ARCAP #22054 (Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists)
- ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis) therapist for children on Autism spectrum
- Bi monthly articles for the Association of Soul Centred Psychotherapy website
- “Engaging the Horror/Informed by the Goddess” She Rises: Why Goddess Feminism, Activism, and Spirituality? Edited by Helen Hye-Sook Hwang and Kaalii Cargill.
- “Walking Beside Oneself” Indigo Magazine, Issue 5.
- “Out of Sight, Out of Mind” Indigo magazine, Issue 6, Pg. 80.
- “Fear…Friend or Foe” Indigo Magazine, Issue 9. Pg. 82.